We have ridden a lot of beta's and they are not playable and not ridable for 1 Hour 20 Minutes on your second ride.
- Jason (JFlo) Flores
It's like a race... a race to... a ramp test!!
- Justin (Wagz) Wagner
Had enough of Earth recently? Escape to the #shredplanet now:
From the developers:
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“The full version will have more Mars terrains, routes, story missions and models. We will also build an online scoreboard. From release, we plan to continue to improve the game.”
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“- One large MMO Massive Multiplayer Online real Mars map, rendered in beautiful 4k.
- Two gameplay mode: FREERIDE and MISSIONS.
- Two simulation modes: RIDING and RUNNING.
- Sensor connectivity via ANT+ and Bluetooth FTMS (Tacx Neo and Wahoo also supported to limited degrees)
- Mars weather effects, dust storm, twisters, rockslides and meteors
- SpaceX modelled shuttle, launchpad and habitat.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“Yes, during beta it will be a small once off purchase (as it is now). Post beta we plan to increase the price slightly to reflect the new features.”
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED A CYCLING SMART TRAINER/RUNPOD/SPEED OR POWER DEVICE TO PLAY THIS GAME.